DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Lawura Muniru

 

comments160 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (24 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Lawura Muniru


Email: trust_me4love@yahoo.com


Address:



Other Comments:


Content-type: text/html

Comments:

You are on page 7 of 11, other pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
2009-07-30, 23:33:10
Agent,86 from Salem, United States  
rating
Gail from the Philippines

While, I agree that Julie has nothing to do with the scams or scammers.
You have more than made, Your point by postings all over this site.
Please stop making any further postings.
Enough is enough.
It is not enough to say Julie is not part of the scams.
Because there are photo's from Mellisa Midwest, Raven Riley, and
others that are stolen and used by scammers also.
Nearly every single scam out of West Africa is done by Young Black
Men and they use stolen photo's all the time.
I tell everyone, I ever help about that fact.
I myself was scammed by a scammer who used Julie's pictures.
There really is no need for, You to continue posting, Your message
here.

Kind Regards Agent 86 Maxwell Smart \\'^o^'//
2009-08-27, 11:32:15   (updated: 2009-08-27, 11:32:49)
David from United States  
Got this today. I know the person in the picture isn't the one scamming me. It's some guy. But I wasn't able to get the IP header for some reason. Plus this one sent it to more than just me. I removed the email addresses.

-----Original Message-----
From: ladytrusted@ymail.com
Sent: Thu. 27 Aug 2009 08:01:42 -0400

Subject: tell me more about yourself too ?



>
>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> I am Lily Antwi, 31 years of age.I am 5'7 ft tall, 135 lbs.I have 1 brother and 1 sister.Well I met a white on the Internet that seems to love me and care for me and he afford me to come to the states to be him and then we can possibily get married and i really agreed for him and went to meet him in the states.
>>
>> We loved each other very much and he even get me pregnant.After that pregnant he then told me that he doesn't love me anymore and went on dating another different women and i came back to Ghana with my pregnant baby.I gave birth to a son here in Ghana and he is now 4years old.
>>
>> I live with my mom. lost my dad through an accident when he plan to come to see my mom here in Ghana and my mom also lost her legs and became cripple by then,so i decied to come down to Ghana to take good care of my mom and am here for 5 years now.She is much more better now and i think it time for me to start making up my plans on about finding my soulmate, maybe it an lead us to marriage who knows what the future is and to build my own family.i decided to join this dating site which i think i will have what i need.
>>
>> This is my detail measurements so that you can be able to imagine how i would look physically my dear .My hip size is 35 . waist size is 30 , my pant size is 12,dress size is 13 ,skirts size is 13 and my chest size is 34.And i hope you will also send me your detailed measurements so that i can be able to imagine who you look like. I am looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented. A man we can build a happy family with,a man who i will love forever in either richer or poorer till death do us apart.Who may be that right man.
>>
>> I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. I hope that you develop some kind of attraction for me after reading this and also you will persist and persevere showing me that you are the real man for me and i hope i dont scare you away as i really want to take a chance with you .
>>
>>



Keywords:
2009-08-27, 11:33:33
David from United States  
Here is another picture he sent.
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Nancy Milman from Accra, Ghana



Keywords:
2009-08-27, 14:41:23
David from United States  
chulgul@gmail.com from Iran

This isn't a dating site moron!
2009-08-27, 15:11:01
wanwan from Japan  
@David !

Thank you for your efforts.
Please delete those stuff !
2009-08-27, 17:35:08
David from United States  
anonymous

We really don't need it posted four times. Once is enough.
2009-08-27, 20:42:45   (updated: 2009-08-27, 20:48:03)
[hidden] from Salem, United States  
rating
2009-08-27, 15:49:03
anonymous
this Lawura muniruis asian bicth! she look like a Filipina to me?

2009-08-27, 16:01:23
anonymous from Kuwait
she.s in the Philippines on her own land i can see those trees in her backround,

2009-08-27, 16:36:01
anonymous
i dont believe that somebody stole nor using her photos,

2009-08-27, 16:50:40
anonymous
For real this bicth is a filipina married

Everyone of these postings is miss informed and completely wrong.
Julie is a Porn Star in the US and lives in Florida and is not Married.
She has nothing at all to do with the scams.
The photo's are all taken in Florida.
Recently there was a Poster from the Philippines who made many postings on this
site claiming Julie was not a scammer. Those postings most likely
did not originate in the Philippines either. Fake IP address.
Most likely Ghana, West Africa. Those postings were removed because
it appeared as if someone was advertising her site.
So why not confuse the issue with yet another Philippine connection.
It now appears the motivation behind those postings was a diversion
to confuse the issue.
OK so the truth is this Julie is not involved in the scams and her pictures
are stolen and used by many scammers World Wide.
For, Your information she is part Asian.
she is not Philippino at all.
Everyone needs to stop accusing her of being involved.
She makes enough money without scamming anyone.
There is no reason for, Her to be involved.
There are pictures of, Her with Hulk Hogan and visiting New York, City.
All this BS about she is working with some guy is just BS.
In fact if, You were scammed by someone from West Africa
at all. You were scammed by a man not a woman anyway.
He uses a relative of, His to talk on the phone.
You do not need a voice expert to tell that woman is a Black woman.
Definitely not Julie.
Go to Julies Web site and see and hear, Her voice and get educated.
She has a video on the topic about scammers using, Her photo's.
seeyuliana.com that's right its spelled with a Y not a J.
The ignorant threats made toward, Her need to stop.
No one should be placing threats on this site.
Get mad at the real scammer a Black Guy sitting on, His ass
in Africa.
The Philippine connection is very interesting but remember.
A scammer can show a fake IP address.
They can claim to be in the USA or anywhere they want, You
to believe they are.
So knock off all the foolish talk about Julie being involved.
Nearly 100% of all scams are done by men.
They use stolen photo's, They can fake a Webcam appearance,
They have friends talk on the phone.
So get off this whole Witch Hunt for Julie because she is not involved.
Thailand even got mentioned ? What the Hell has Thailand got to do
with West Africa ?
Learn about scams and scammers before opening up, Your mouth
about things in Which, You have little or no understanding.

Agent 86 Maxwell Smart \\'^o^'//



Keywords:
2009-09-09, 12:03:36
anonymous from United States  
LOOK!!!!! SHE WEARING A PINK DREES IN MY FAMILY PHOTO///YOURS SHE HAS BLACK DRESS. REAL GOOD SCAMMER..
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Lawura Muniru



Keywords:
You are on page 7 of 11, other pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search